Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Zinnia Anyone?


Hello Everyone, I have not forgotten about you just been a little under the weather lately but I'm back. :) Do you have that sunny spot in your garden that you don't know what to do with? Well the answer is Zinnia's...These are some of the easiest flowers to grow from seeds and I've always had good luck with them. Their variant colors are hard to resist and they will bloom all summer long. So this past weekend I went and bought several Zinnia seed packages. There are all types of colors, blooms and sizes to choose from, personally I like the taller flowers (24"+) b/c not only are they beautiful in your garden but they make excellent cut flowers for a day or two...(they look too cute in small vase by your bed or in a bathroom). Now summer is just around the corner so get these planted soon and you will thank me all summer long...so get OUT & plant your seeds.
Supplies:
Burpee Seeds - (5) x $1.19 Home Depot
Total = $5.95

3 comments: